Stinner Frameworks is committed to hiring the best people we can, and to offering meaningful work in a fun, productive setting. Here, you will find current openings at Stinner and we highly encourage interested parties to send us a resumé.
Stinner Frameworks is looking for a full-time skilled fabricator with superb attention to detail, performs high-quality work, possesses excellent work ethic, and has a love for bicycles.
It is extremely important that the work performed by the Lead Fabricator meets the standards needed to produce our bikes and exceed our customers' expectations. The Lead Fabricator will be responsible for:
- Cutting, mitering, machining, and assembling all of the parts that go into making a bicycle frame
- Continuous improvement of production processes
- Working as a key part of our team
The ideal candidate has bicycle experience and understands today's bike market trends. This candidate should have manual machine knowledge, including but not limited to:
- Operation of a vertical mill, horizontal mill, and lathe
- Experience building fixtures and tooling for machining
- Ability to read and understand a miter drawing
The ideal candidate is:
- Responsible and takes pride in their work
- Able to work independently
- A problem-solver and critical-thinker
- A team player
- Passionate and has a positive attitude
Interested parties should send their resume with references, as well as a brief introduction or cover letter to email@example.com.
Stinner Frameworks is an equal opportunity employer.