STEEL frameset – $2,499
TITANIUM frameset – $3,799
Ready to start the order process? Click the button below to fill out an order form, and we'll promptly be in touch.
All of our frames are made to order and ship within 8 weeks.
We live for the open roads and the places they lead us. Our most iconic frame is named after Santa Barbara's epic twisting road climb, Gibraltar.
The 2017 model features responsive geometry to create a road bike that accelerates over steep pitches, races across the flats, and barrels down descents.
Feel the spirit of the road, be one with the Gibraltar.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select road caliper carbon road fork
- Includes Front Derailleur Clamp, Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 28mm
- Maximum chainring clearance for 53/39
- Dropout spacing: 130mm QR Rear, 100mm QR Front
- Standard Road Caliper Brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Seat tube collar: 29.8mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.5" tapered fork, 300mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Each Stinner frameset comes with two options for colorways on a model-specific design, called The Collection.
If you're looking for a unique paint job in a specific price range, click here to visit The Vault. You can choose from100 new schemes to give your Stinner a stunning design and colorway.
Fully custom paint is always an option as well. Please see our Paint page and get in touch with us to discuss the custom paint process.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
Our standard geometry is offered at no additional cost. For an additional $250, we will create a unique custom geometry draft based on your riding style, body measurements, and bike fit. Please get in contact with us to learn more about custom geometry.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Stainless Steel Head Badge
Internal Rear Brake Line
Frame Pump Peg
Rear Fender Mounts
Rear Rack Mounts
Integrated Seat Post