STEEL frameset – $2,599
TITANIUM frameset – $3,999
Ready to start the order process? Click the button below to fill out an order form, and we'll promptly be in touch.
All of our frames are made to order and ship within 8 weeks.
Before smooth asphalt roads swept up and between mountains, there were quiet gravel paths.
The Refugio is made to handle all roads–paved, unpaved, and everything in between–with the liveliness of a road bike and the compliance of a cyclocross bike.
Choose your paths with confidence, let your frameset inspire your direction.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select flat-mount disc carbon gravel fork
- Includes Front Derailleur Clamp, Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 700c x 40mm or 650b x 47mm
- Maximum chainring clearance for Mid-Compact 52/36
- Dropout spacing: 142x12mm TA Rear, 100x12mm TA Front
- Flat-mount front and rear disc brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Max rotor sizes: 160mm front, 160mm rear
- Front derailleur clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.25" tapered fork, 300mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 33mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/33 Lower
Each Stinner frameset comes with two free options for colorways on a model-specific design, called The Collection.
If you're looking for a unique paint job in a specific price range, click here to visit The Vault. You can choose from100 new schemes to give your Stinner a stunning design and colorway.
Fully custom paint is always an option as well. Please visit our Paint page and get in touch with us to discuss the custom paint process.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
Our standard geometry is offered at no additional cost. For an additional $250, we will create a unique custom geometry draft based on your riding style, body measurements, and bike fit. Please get in contact with us to learn more about custom geometry.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Stainless Steel Head Badge
Internal Rear Brake Line
Frame Pump Peg
Rear Fender Mounts
Rear Rack Mounts
Third Bottle Mount
Integrated Seat Post