STEEL frameset – $2,599
TITANIUM frameset – $3,999
* paint not included in frameset price
Ready to start the order process? Fill out an order form and we'll promptly be in touch. All of our frames are made to order and require a $500 deposit to reserve your ship date. Please inquire for current ship dates.
Before smooth asphalt roads swept up and between mountains, there were quiet gravel paths.
The Refugio is made to handle all roads–paved, unpaved, and everything in between–with the liveliness of a road bike and the compliance of a cyclocross bike.
Choose your paths with confidence, let your frameset inspire your direction.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select flat-mount disc carbon gravel fork
- Includes Front Derailleur Clamp, Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 700c x 40mm or 650b x 47mm
- Maximum chainring clearance for Mid-Compact 52/36
- Dropout spacing: 142x12mm TA Rear, 100x12mm TA Front
- Flat-mount front and rear disc brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Max rotor sizes: 160mm front, 160mm rear
- Front derailleur clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.5" tapered fork, 300mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 33mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/33 Lower
Here are Stinner, we are known for our unique finishes and most of the frames that roll out the door tell a story about each individual. After years of trying to have included paint costs into our frame set prices, we decided that is best to offer our paint finishes as an add-on.
Our Vault is where our current pre-designed paint schemes live. These are finishes that we feel represent our brand well and come in at an affordable cost due to the fact that they are pre determined. To choose a finish, please go to our VAULT page and select a finish for your frame.
Fully custom paint is always an option as well. We work closely with GoodColor Studio. You will work directly with owner/designer James Bellerue on your custom paint scheme and will be quoted/invoiced by him for your specific finish. To learn how the custom paint process works, please visit our PAINT page.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
Our standard geometry is offered at no additional cost. For an additional $250, we will create a unique custom geometry draft based on your riding style, body measurements, and bike fit. Please get in contact with us to learn more about custom geometry.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Stainless Steel Head Badge
Internal Rear Brake Line
Frame Pump Peg
Rear Fender Mounts
Rear Rack Mounts
Third Bottle Mount
Integrated Seat Post