STEEL framE ONLY – $2,299
Ready to start the order process? Click the button below to fill out an order form, and we'll promptly be in touch.
All of our frames are made to order and ship within 8 weeks.
The terrain that surrounds us is nearly static and unchanging. Bike technology, by comparison, moves at light speed every single day.
With mountain bike standards shifting slowly towards more tire clearance and wider gearing ranges, the Tunnel steps up to the plate with full Boost compatibility.
Experience the new innovation behind Boost technology on familiar terrains. Set yourself free.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Internal routing for dropper seat post line
- Includes Rear Derailleur Hanger, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 29x2.3" or 27.5x2.8"
- 140mm of fork travel
- Max single chainring clearance for 32T w/ Boost chainline
- Rear dropout spacing: 148x12mm Thru-axle Boost
- Front dropout spacing: 110x15mm Thru-axle Boost
- Post-mount front and rear disc brakes
- Max rotor sizes: 203mm front, 180mm rear
- Seat tube diameter: 34.9mm
- Seat post diameter: 30.9mm
- English-threaded 73mm bottom bracket shell
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Each Stinner frameset comes with two free options for colorways on a model-specific design, called The Collection.
If you're looking for a unique paint job in a specific price range, click here to visit The Vault. You can choose from100 new schemes to give your Stinner a stunning design and colorway.
Fully custom paint is always an option as well. Please get in touch with us to discuss the custom paint process.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Internal Rear Brake Line
Rear Rack Mounts
Rear Fender Mounts