The terrain that surrounds us is nearly static and unchanging. Bike technology, by comparison, moves at light speed every single day.
With mountain bike standards shifting slowly towards more tire clearance and wider gearing ranges, the Tunnel steps up to the plate with full Boost compatibility.
Experience the new innovation behind Boost technology on familiar terrains. Set yourself free.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Internal routing for dropper seat post line
- Includes Rear Derailleur Hanger, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 29x2.3" or 27.5x2.8"
- 140mm of fork travel
- Max single chainring clearance for 32T w/ Boost chainline
- Rear dropout spacing: 148x12mm Thru-axle Boost
- Front dropout spacing: 110x15mm Thru-axle Boost
- Post-mount front and rear disc brakes
- Max rotor sizes: 203mm front, 180mm rear
- Seat tube diameter: 34.9mm
- Seat post diameter: 30.9mm
- English-threaded 73mm bottom bracket shell
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Here are Stinner, we are known for our unique finishes and most of the frames that roll out the door tell a story about each individual. After years of trying to have included paint costs into our frame set prices, we decided that is best to offer our paint finishes as an add-on.
Our Vault is where our current pre-designed paint schemes live. These are finishes that we feel represent our brand well and come in at an affordable cost due to the fact that they are pre determined. To choose a finish, please go to our VAULT page and select a finish for your frame.
Fully custom paint is always an option as well. We work closely with GoodColor Studio. You will work directly with owner/designer James Bellerue on your custom paint scheme and will be quoted/invoiced by him for your specific finish. To learn how the custom paint process works, please visit our PAINT page.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Stainless Steel Head Badge
Internal Rear Brake Line
Rear Rack Mounts
Rear Fender Mounts