The terrain that surrounds us is nearly static and unchanging. Bike technology, by comparison, moves at light speed every single day.
With mountain bike standards shifting slowly towards more tire clearance and wider gearing ranges, the Tunnel steps up to the plate with full Boost compatibility.
Experience the new innovation behind Boost technology on familiar terrains. Set yourself free.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Internal routing for dropper seat post line
- Includes Rear Derailleur Hanger, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 29x2.3" or 27.5x2.8"
- 140mm of fork travel
- Max single chainring clearance for 32T w/ Boost chainline
- Rear dropout spacing: 148x12mm Thru-axle Boost
- Front dropout spacing: 110x15mm Thru-axle Boost
- Post-mount front and rear disc brakes
- Max rotor sizes: 203mm front, 180mm rear
- Seat tube diameter: 34.9mm
- Seat post diameter: 30.9mm
- English-threaded 73mm bottom bracket shell
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Here at Stinner Frameworks we are known for two things:
Frames that ride amazing, and outstanding design-minded paint finishes.
Over the years we have created hundreds upon hundreds of unique in-house designs, inspired colorways, and full custom show bikes.
Every bike tells a story of the rider, the brand, and the process.
The result of this amazing journey culminates in our current offerings.
Included in your Steel frame-set cost is a basic scheme:
Included in the Titanium frame-set cost is a beadblasted polished finish with etched decals.
- If you would like to add paint please see our 'Simple Add-On's' section of the Vault page or select the Ti option of any Vault Scheme.
- Fully painted Basic schemes can be applied to Titanium bikes for an additional cost.
Want something more?
- The Vault represents our favorite pre-made finishes with a design and brand focus. Priced affordably at different tiers these designs are what we feel represents Stinner as a whole. Hi-Gloss by default and a virtually smooth-to-touch transition between paint layers.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Stainless Steel Head Badge
Internal Rear Brake Line
Rear Rack Mounts
Rear Fender Mounts