Pure off-road riding requires a lack of fear, undying imagination, and a complete sense of adventure.
Take on bigger challenges with the Romero. Try out that single-track you've been eyeing over the hill, or practice your handling skills through rock gardens.
Whatever lies in front of you–mud, sand, rocks–the Romero can handle it.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select post-mount disc carbon cyclocross fork
- Includes Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 700x45c or 27.5x2.1"
- Maximum single chainring clearance for 42T
- Dropout spacing: 142x12mm TA Rear, 100x12mm TA Front
- Post-mount front and rear disc brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Max rotor sizes: 160mm front and rear
- Seat tube diameter: 29.8mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.5" tapered fork, 350mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Here at Stinner Frameworks we are known for two things:
Frames that ride amazing, and outstanding design-minded paint finishes.
Over the years we have created hundreds upon hundreds of unique in-house designs, inspired colorways, and full custom show bikes.
Every bike tells a story of the rider, the brand, and the process.
The result of this amazing journey culminates in our current offerings.
Included in your Steel frame-set cost is a Basic scheme:
Included in the Titanium frame-set cost is a beadblasted polished finish with etched decals.
- If you would like to add paint please see our 'Simple Add-On's' section of the Vault page or select the Ti option of any Vault Scheme.
- Fully painted Basic schemes can be applied to Titanium bikes for an additional cost.
Want something more?
- The Vault represents our favorite pre-made finishes with a design and brand focus. Priced affordably at different tiers these designs are what we feel represents Stinner as a whole. Hi-Gloss by default and a virtually smooth-to-touch transition between paint layers.
If you are interested in building a complete or partial bike, please see our popular options for Build Kit below. Your Build Kit includes your choice of cockpit, bearings, group set, and wheelset. We will create a complete build list of components based on your selections.
Our standard geometry is offered at no additional cost. For an additional $250, we will create a unique custom geometry draft based on your riding style, body measurements, and bike fit. Please get in contact with us to learn more about custom geometry.
The following is a list of all the custom features we can add to your frame. The group set-specific features–Di2 and ETap Routing–will be added to your order automatically with your purchase of either group set.
Stainless Steel Head Badge
Internal Rear Brake Line
Frame Pump Peg
Rear Fender Mounts
Rear Rack Mounts
Third Bottle Mount
Integrated Seat Post