JOIN OUR TEAM!
Stinner is on the hunt for an experienced TIG welder to help us churn out more of the great frames you love. If you’ve got a background in TIG welding and a fondness for Santa Barbara, let’s chat! Using manual machinery, fixtures, hand files, drills, and calipers, you’ll prep and machine tubes and parts, weld them into framesets, and finalize the frame details. Though a passion for cycling isn’t required, it sure helps in our line of work.
What you’ll do
- Fabricate complete frames from raw tubing; prepare for final bike assembly
- Weld frames and parts
- Uphold Stinner’s quality craftsmanship and performance-oriented detail
- Perform ongoing equipment and machine maintenance
- Primarily independent work, in synergy with the rest of the Stinner team
What you’ll need
- At least one year of TIG welding experience
- Experience TIG welding thin-wall steel, titanium or stainless steel
- Welding certifications
- Bicycle frame welding training and/or experience
- Experience with manual mills and lathes
- Metalworking or woodworking skills
- An interest in cycling and top-tier bicycle frames
- Bike industry knowledge
What Stinner has to offer
The wellbeing of our team is our top priority, and our benefit plans are designed to support your physical and mental health needs. That’s why we provide competitive wages, flexible work schedules, a health insurance stipend, a retirement savings plan, PTO (vacation, sick days, and holiday pay), bike industry benefits, and team happy hours.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief message about your experience to email@example.com.